A Rich Legacy of Serving Chicago and Beyond
President & Chairman
Prudential Rubloff Properties' roots trace to the year 1930 and the company's founder, Arthur Rubloff. From humble beginnings, he built the largest real estate company of its kind in Chicago. Ever a visionary and innovator, Arthur Rubloff has been called the man who changed the face of Chicago. His pioneering concepts were the catalyst for dozens of ground-breaking projects that indelibly enhanced the Chicago skyline, including the Magnificent Mile of North Michigan Avenue.
Over the years, Rubloff's influence spread all over Chicagoland, developing such diverse projects as Evergreen Plaza, Carl Sandburg Village, Hyde Park's University Gardens and the redevelopment of Old Town.
Dating back to 1875, Prudential Financial enjoys a legacy of stability and integrity, using advanced technology and global resources to provide a broad range of financial products and services to discerning clients worldwide.
Today, the Prudential Real Estate Network is one of the largest real estate brokerage franchise networks in North America, with more than 1,600 member offices and approximately 54,000 sales professionals. Each independent Prudential Real Estate company benefits from the recognition and reputation of a name that has been trusted to deliver remarkable service quality and exceptional value for well over a century.
In 2009, two great organizations, Rubloff Residential Properties and Prudential Preferred Properties, merged to form Prudential Rubloff Properties. We are especially pleased that the name of the company honors the strength and traditions of both firms. The power and financial stability associated with Prudential, in business since 1875, and the tradition of excellence since 1930 at Rubloff are combined to form a powerful player in the Chicagoland marketplace.
Our goal is simple: to provide our clients with the highest level of customer service possible across the Chicagoland area. Prudential Rubloff Properties remains a privately held company with a commitment to strategic real estate marketing initiated by our executives of Michael Pierson and Chris Eigel.